Lace with an Edge

Lace is one of my favourite fabrics because of its versatility and the different styles that it is capable of portraying.

It can be fresh, flirty and feminine, just like D&G's Spring Collection for 2011:


It can also be dark, edgy and mysterious, as depicted in Valentino's Fall 2011 Collection:


Whichever style you choose, it is without a doubt that lace is the quintessential fabric for all seasons.

If you recall, I did my take on the fresh, feminine style some weeks ago here.

Now, here's my take on the darker, edgier style. I should have changed into a fiercer pair of heels before I rushed out of my house. That would have made the look more complete, don't you think?



Lace and sequin top from Forever21
Draped bodycon skirt from Body & Soul (Bali)
Transparent heels with leopard print soles from Far East Plaza
Return to Tiffany Heart Necklace from Tiffany & Co
Gauffre satchel from Prada


Finally, here's a rare photo of my make-up for the day. I don't put much on my face, but eye make-up is a must because I truly believe that the eyes are the windows to the soul. LOL


Diorskin Extreme Fit Supermoist Powder
Urban Decay Naked Palette Eyeshadows "Gunmetal", "Creep" and "Virgin"
Majorlica Majorca WT963 eyeshadow
MAC powerpoint eyeliner in Engraved
Dolly Wink Eyelashes in No. 2 Sweet Girly


On a separate note, if you would like to updated on the latest trends in fashion, do check out my friend's website - Lady Ayn Rose. She is an avid fashion enthusiast, so do visit her site for more inspirations!


0 comments:

Post a Comment