Bobbin Head


Bobbin Head is part of the Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park, located 25km north of Sydney. My uncle brought us to this lovely place recently but it was pouring then. Hence, we made a mental note to return and that was just what we did!



The vast expanse of greenery serves as a beautiful backdrop for picnics and barbeques. You can also take a boat ride to explore the breathtaking vicinity at a leisurely pace.




For some strange reason, I actually prefer how Bobbin Head looks when it rains. When it rained the last time we were there, it was shrouded in a light blanket of mist, which exudes an air of mystery.




Pretty enchanting, isn't it? Rain or shine, this is one park that I'll be sure to revisit. The next time I head there, I am going to lie on the grass with outstretched arms and a picnic basket full of goodies. :)




Dress from Argyle Centre, Hong Kong
Bag from Forever New
Floral hairclip from Alannah Hill



0 comments:

Post a Comment