Blast from the Past

Before I continue blogging about my Europe trip, I just wanted to share with you something drastic that I did recently.

You know I used to have long hair for the longest time until I cut it short this year?

Well, I still miss my long hair sometimes, so when dear Jo brought me to this lovely hair accessories shop, I couldn't resist getting clip-on extensions which I can put on and remove by myself. That way, I can have long hair any time I want while I grow out my hair!

I would love to share where the shop is but I promised not to disclose its name and location. Nonetheless, I believe you can get them from any of the hair extension shops in Far East Plaza. ;)


Anyway, here's the final result:


Maxi dress & rosette hair clip from Far East Plaza

It looks a little like what my hair used to look like, except that it's much prettier. Also, the quality of the extensions is remarkable, so much so it actually looks and feels just like my own hair! It's pretty easy to put on too, and I could probably do a tutorial on it if you're interested. :)

Have a great week ahead!


0 comments:

Post a Comment