Polka Dots Overdose

I just came back from Hong Kong with a whole bunch of socks. I've been crazy about socks recently, especially those with lace details and am looking forward to pairing them with all my shoes. ;)

One fateful rainy day, I decided it was time my long sleeve polka dot tunic see the light of day again.

The last time I wore this was when I was holidaying in Prague here . I think it looks a little different with my pearl detachable collar and a pair of lacy polka dot socks.

Which look do you prefer?



Polka dot tunic from Far East Plaza

Lace polka dot socks from Sogo, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong

Detachable pearl collar from LaForet, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong

Quilted flats from Chanel

Have a great weekend everyone!

And if you're attending any Halloween parties this weekend, have a ball of a time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment