Amelie-Anne: Willows in Celadon Green


Amelie-Anne's Willows dress is a classic piece reminiscent of the 1950s vintage preppy style, where femininity and grace were of utmost importance. Did I also mention that peter-pan collars, which were all the rage then, are now back on trend in full force?


I got my Willows dress in Celadon green, which is a sweet shade of pastel mint. I love accessorizing, and here you'll see a camellia brooch, a girly statement hairband and a cute little vintage boxy bag to complete the look.



What I like about this dress is its functional design and modest length, which makes it a work-worthy piece as well. There are side pockets and a matching sash to accentuate your waistline too! :)



This lovely number comes in Vanilla Cream and Cherry Blossom Pink too. Head on down to Amelie-Anne to check them out! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment