Kimono Love by Amelie Anne


I was so captivated by this stylish number by Amelie Anne, I actually have them in 2 colours! I wore the vibrant Raspberry Pink one to Alvin and Eli's home before stopping by Punggol Waterfront for a little walk.


I like that Amelie-Anne's dresses are usually made of a special rayon/spandex blend, which is very comfortable next to your skin. With Amelie Anne, comfort and workmanship always come hand in hand, at a pocket-friendly price to boot.



This darling is so wearable and easy to style, you can just throw on a bold statement necklace and a contrasting pair of heels like I did to up the glam factor!


If you prefer the sweet, girl-next-door look, perhaps the Dusk Pink version would tickle your fancy?



I wore this for lunch with the girls at Basilico and they loved it too. ;)

If you were to ask me to use 3 words to describe this dress, I would say it is simple, classy and fabulous!



Tempted to get one for yourself? Get yours from Amelie Anne now!



0 comments:

Post a Comment