Retro girly style

Retro elements incorporated into feminine outfits - that's the retro girly style that has been pretty popular in the recent issues of Vivi magazine.



Crochet shorts, hair bow, nude pumps and lace socks from Argyle Centre, HK


Mustard top & straw bag from Bugis Village

Think peter pan collars, detachable collars (like the lace one I made in my previous post), polka dots and mustard hues, among other retro and vintage styles.


Now, for the girly elements. First up, we have crochet. I love crochet skorts/culottes because they go with practically anything and everything.


Then, we have the giant hair bows. This green polka dot hair bow completes the look from head to toe. Its light green hue, polka dot fabric and lace details give it a vintage vibe.


Who can get enough of straw bags? Don't underestimate the size of this little straw sling bag for it can hold everything that I need, including my camera, handphone, cards and money!


Finally, the socks with shoes trend is still going strong. I adore socks with lace details, like this pair over here. Matched with nude pumps, you'll get that vintage schoolgirl look instantly!



0 comments:

Post a Comment